Sunday, June 6, 2010

Been too long..

Well, I certainly have been busy.. However, I feel I am on face book far too much and need to change my focus back to doing the things that make me happy.. my mixed media art... I get too sidetracked when on face book with all the games there are and all the posts to read to catch up on everyone Else's life.. So I have decided that I am now re-dedicating my time to my art.. I am going to actively post at least once per week here from now on..now, having said that, I have created some altered bottles and hope to be listing them on Etsy in the next week.. so stay tuned.. I am signing off for now because today is my 17 year anniversary.. so my wonderful Husband and I are going to celebrate.. Have a beautiful Sunday everyone !! Love.. in Art... and Soul....xoxo